If you're a new client, please complete the following forms and bring them to your first therapy session.
- Client Psychotherapy Intake Form
- Limits of Confidentiality/Therapy Cancellation Policy
- Good Faith Agreement
- Telehealth Agreement
If you would like us to coordinate care with another provider (for example, your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), complete this form to authorize release of psychotherapy information:
Note: To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, Click here.
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.